Position Code: MADBS26
This company is a technological Start-Up that was created with the aim of introducing children to learning programming. Through games, children learn to code and program in a structured, gradual and autonomous way!
We are in the process of growth and expansion, which is why we are offering an internship in the marketing team, to work specifically in the area of Inbound & Growth Marketing.
We are looking for a profile passionate about the world of digital marketing, who wants to develop their professional career in Inbound, Automation & Growth Marketing!
YOU WILL BE PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL WORK IN THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS:
- Implementing Inbound Marketing Strategies / Campaigns: lead qualification and ranking, marketing automation, workflows.
- Working with Content Writers to guide keyword targeting and search intent: keyword research, selection, ranking and reporting.
- SEO Optimisation.
- Design, implementation and optimisation of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Participation in CRO – A/B Testing projects.
- Branding and digital presence.
- Identify areas for website improvements: structure, internal links and content.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Completing a Degree or Master’s Degree related to Digital Marketing.
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing, Automation, SEO, Email Marketing.
- Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress, Hubspot).
- High level of English.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!