Position Code: ZHMA01
This company is a DTC brand. We believe that everyone regardless of their background or stage in their fitness journey should be able to access the equipment they need to help them become a healthier and happier version of themselves. And so our mission is to offer high-quality fitness, mobility, and recovery equipment at affordable prices.
Fitness is important for everyone and exercise not only helps us to stay in better shape but also maintains mental health and is scientifically proven to reduce stress and anxiety. We offer products that can be used pretty much anywhere, from your living room to your garage gym or your local fitness facility.
Recovery not only impacts your ability to perform in your next workout but also affects your day-to-day activities, so we provide products that everyone can use to recover, rehab, and reduce pain.
Role: Marketing Internship
- Plan, research, create and edit copy and digital content, including but not limited to: website copy, blogs, articles, marketing emails, social media posts, etc.
- Help manage several social media profiles for the company (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Plan, research and execute an Influencer Marketing campaign to promote our products.
- Help identify and brainstorm content ideas for our upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging marketing campaigns aimed to attract our target demographic.
- Conduct research on the industry and identify new potential opportunities (competition benchmarking, new product identification, etc)
- Participate in the planning and implementation of all kinds of creative marketing activities.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Major in advertising, marketing, media, journalism, business, or similar.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms or digital advertising (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools is a plus.
- Team worker, proactive, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent copywriting skills, strong creative thinking ability, creative concept, and good communication ability.
- Interest in Fitness and overall understanding of current trends is a plus.