Position Code: TPBS143
This company designs unique sauces inspired by Taiwanese ingredients to create healthy, bright, and delicious flavours you can’t get enough of.
The company is a big believer in eating well and feeling good. They were inspired by global flavours and Taiwan’s unique produce to create flavorful sauces with a comfortable heat.
Every sauce is designed to enhance your meal and not overwhelm it. All their sauces are Naturally Fermented, Preservatives and Additive-Free and Vegan-Friendly! Every bottle is made with love in Taiwan.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support the company’s Instagram growth strategies including but not limited to profile page design, follower outreach, content shooting and research
- Research, plan, and coordinate improvements to the Company’s website
- Create marketing material designs for emails and other online communication formats
- Support Marketing Director & Social Media team as needed
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor’s degree
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!