Position Code: MANMA57
The business is a company that delivers expertise in global sanctions, through consultation, training, and capacity building. The company works with a range of clients from law firms to small and medium-sized companies advising on sanctions risk. They deliver training, both through our courses and in partnership with a number of other financial crime compliance trainers.
They work with a number of partners, and in our own right, to build sanctions compliance capacity and understanding globally. They will be offering a membership (due to launch in late 2022) – aimed at helping sanctions compliance professionals, and those working on sanctions with access to discounts on training, a monthly journal, up-to-date sanctions and compliance news, and detailed analysis.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create and execute a social media strategy
- Create and refine digital and traditional marketing content
- Write engaging and targeted copy for the website and social media channels
- Keep track of marketing trends and data
- Put forward innovative ideas of your own to improve marketing efforts
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Interested in international relations, sanctions, and how businesses can be affected by geopolitics
- Comfortable building the social media and marketing strategy from the ground up
- Educated on an academic level in digital marketing, copywriting, and SEO
- Proficient in English
- A good communicator and fast learner
- Excited to work in a small team
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!