Position Code: MADBS55
This NGO consists of a group of motivated volunteers ready to make a real impact on the life of young students! Their goal is to build bridges with mentoring.
Mentoring is a simple and effective means to tackle the main issues underlying educational inequality and social injustice: First, it is a powerful way of reaching out to people who are locked into the path dependency of their social background. Second, by engaging with kids from different social milieus you are automatically building bridges between highly different life-worlds: you get to see another side of society, you broaden your horizon, you extend your social and cultural outlook.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Upgrading the company’s Marketing Materials including posters and a relaunch of their website with new integrated features
- Supporting the recruitment campaign to reach more mentors and mentees via marketing towards universities, coaching schools, general schools
- Social Media Content production and Management of Instagram and LinkedIn
- Development and implementation of communication strategies (newsletter, emailing)
- Sales: Research and development of fundraising leads
- Organisation of events for the mentoring couples
- Participation on online Team Meeting
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Passion for working for a good social cause
- Proactiveness and independence
- Analytical skills and proactivity to understand and detect client needs.
- Ability to combine multiple projects at once
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills.
- Plus: fluent in Spanish
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!