Position Code: TPBS135
This company has an all-in-one solution for Lead Generation and Marketing Automation, with their AI-based platform, anyone who needs to generate leads, from sales to marketing, can reach out to hundreds of targeted, high-quality potential customers in an unprecedentedly short time.
They believe in delivering results that matter and they get there by making the newest technology accessible for every business, doesn’t matter if it is a big corporation or a small business owner. They think that innovation and accessibility are the main two pillars of the future economy.
Marketing and Software Engineering Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Make videos of how to use marketing automation to do the workflows
- Find Partnerships for the resale of the company’s services with large Marketing Companies, Software Resellers, Multi Level Marketing Companies, Youtubers who want affiliate links etc.
- Try to understand what percentages to give to Youtubers / bloggers and come up with sound business models with management.
- Understand the advertising prices that the company and its competitors have on the different Social networks and Google platforms.
- Find platforms such as UPSUMO where you can launch the company’s services.
- Understand what kinds of automation are more effective on the market, and also understand this by looking at competitors such as Texau, Phantom and in particular for this Apify who automate a lot for companies, understand which Social networks the company must try to automate better such as TikTok or others.
- Evaluate the Image recognition software the company is using to scrape the internet now, the benefits are that they are less sensitive than changes to the protections that Google uses or the platforms.
- Make a public calendar of the company’s current, soon and future works on their website
- Make a Facebook / Telegram group where the company gives assistance and discusses in real-time with customers and create video chat events for various needs
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
All interns will be working remotely
- Skills requirements for the Marketing aspect:
- Experience or knowledge of SEO, ANALYTICS and Paid Social Media Advertising
- Skills for programming: (essential to know how to use React)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!