Position Code: MANMA26
The business is a UK-based language service provider. Their aim is to provide high-quality language services including translation, interpreting, proofreading and transcription to clients on an international level. As an SME, they feel that they are perfectly suited to provide tailored solutions for their clients in order to remove the barriers to international trade and to aid them in their growth journey.
In order to provide high-quality linguistic services, the company works solely with fully qualified linguists and provides proofreading services for all translation projects.
Their aim is to grow our client base and target larger companies who work at the international level and will be in a position to offer regular, repeat business.
Marketing & Social Media Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Produce, schedule, and publish organic posts on the company’s social channels.
- Develop a long-term marketing & community strategy.
- Organically grow engagement and reach through the company’s social channels.
- Help with creative social campaigns to grow our email data lists.
- Create graphics (e.g. Adobe / Canva etc.) for social media content.
- Social media account analytics and reporting.
- Using the built-in area of our website to work on SEO and our online reach.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- BA degree in Communications/Marketing or a relevant field preferred.
- Have a high interest in culture & languages.
- Creative thinker who can develop ways to build a business marketing strategy.
- Enthusiastic and avid social media user with demonstrated communication skills with platforms.
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Flexible, collaborative approach including the capacity to work independently, make recommendations for improvements and receive feedback.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!