Position Code: MANMA55
The goal of this company is to simplify property management through a B2B real estate technology platform that connects buildings, users, and their data. Their vision is to create a user-friendly single-page app, similar in simplicity to Instagram, that streamlines the property management process. By reducing the need for unnecessary trips to properties, the platform also promotes sustainability and economic efficiency.
The company’s platform benefits both property developers and occupiers/homeowners by providing a better experience for purchasers, organising documentation, and connecting approved suppliers to buildings for long-term management. This creates a marketplace opportunity for data and a network of property experts. The platform is not limited to new builds, but can also be used for secondhand and commercial spaces. The company aims to solve the growing challenges of property management in today’s complex and technology-driven buildings.
Marketing and Content Writing Intern
The intern’s role is about assisting us on the journey to become the world’s most trusted B2B real estate technology brand with your writing, researched publications, and content. You will write content that will engage our audience of property industry experts and help us build a following for the brand. Language and words matter to us and we have already created several subject areas and blog titles that we wish to cover.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Writing for our blog under a team members profile
- Creating external content
- Writing marketing material
- Editing other partners’ content for the blog
- Writing based on property industry issues
Besides writing great content, this role also requires:
- Using GoogleDocs, Trello, SQUARESPACE, Trello, ChatGPT, and Grammarly
- Showing the ability or willingness to learn how to automate tasks and build sequences without coding
- Having a basic understanding of apps, platforms, and data science and/or being willing to learn
- Using social media channels like Twitter, Linkedin & Instagram
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- This is probably a role for an English language or literature student that enjoys writing and has an interest in the property sector
- This role is not for a social media whizz that writes, but instead a writer that can use online platforms and work with specialists
- The writing will be focused on urban design, streets, regeneration, building great homes, developments, and upcoming legislation, and not the financialised world of real estate
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!