Position Code: LISBS22
This tech company is an interdisciplinary platform that explores the relationship between art, science, and
culture through the medium of sound. The inspiration behind it stems from the belief that
curiosity, creativity, and dialogue are necessary for artistic, scientific, and social evolution.
The company explores the past, current, and future uses of sound in diverging areas of people’s daily lives, asks
crucial questions and brings together key people, technology & institutions to answer them.
Their projects aim at creating unique and engaging opportunities for humans to meet and are
motivated by the beauty of the exchange of knowledge across geographical, academic, and
cultural barriers, which results from striving for interdisciplinarity and diversity.
This company has team members in Portugal and Germany.
Role: Marketing and Business Development Assistant
To further expand the company’s brand, they are looking for a motivated and positive Marketing and business development intern to join the team.
This involves searching for business opportunities and prospects and helping with digital marketing and outreach.
You will be part of the promoting and negotiating activities of the organization.
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Research leads and prospects, identify business opportunities
- Develop strategies for growth and business development into new countries and regions
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas
- Support the search for new suitable partners and sponsors, prepare presentations and communication strategies to approach them
- Help to prepare marketing and sales plan for existing and under developing products and projects
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Fluent in English spoken and written skills. German and Portuguese are not mandatory, but beneficial.
- Extraordinary interpersonal communication skills and really enjoy talking to people, at the same time you are able to close the deal
- Goal-oriented, able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivation, willingness to build from scratch
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn and improve
- Previous sales related work experience is preferred
This is a part-time position. The exact scope may vary and will be agreed upon individually, but
should cover at least 8 hours per week.