Position Code: MANTC02
This non-profit organisation is a community support group that recognises the specific psychological and economic impact of redundancy and provides a space to share experiences, gain skills and confidence and connect people so they can take the next step. The organisation came about in response to the redundancies announced by many companies at the beginning of the pandemic.
IT Internship / Database Developer Internship
This internship is an exciting opportunity to learn how a computer system and database can strategically support a business strategy.
- Create and configure content on Microsoft SharePoint (SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2019)
- Develop simple forms, administer, and support SharePoint with out-of-the-box features
- Analyze SharePoint solutions and improve usability and usage
- Translate IT requirements in support of users’ need
- Provide business process improvement support
- Create workflows and identify the appropriate tools to use for automation
- Automate an IT business process using Office 365 tools
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Develop technical and training materials.
- Computer Science Degree
- Part-time internship
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented procedures
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!