Position Code: MANBS03
The organistion is listed on the government’s register of approved end-point assessment organisations. They offer gateway and delivery guidance to ensure learners are ready for the end-point assessment process. They ensure you all fully understand the process and timelines involved. They also offer a free retake of EPA per learner.
Business Development, Sales & Account Management Internship
The department is actively looking for an Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. As Appointment Setter your responsibilities will include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in the products and services and then scheduling a time for the Sales Representatives to meet with each client. To succeed as an Appointment Setter, you should be determined to achieve each of your work-related goals. Suitable Training will be provided to help you understand the sales process, the CRM system and how to achieve your work-related goals.
- Familiarise yourself with essential details of the products and services.
- Call prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accept calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Field basic questions about the products and services the company offers.
- Schedule a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keep a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempt to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Prior experience as an Appointment Setter, Sales Representative or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!