Position Code: MANBS02
We carry out property inspections at the beginning and end of tenancy. We then put together user-friendly inventory reports that protect and support all the parties involved. A commitment to outstanding customer service is at the core of everything we do.
We take care of all inventory-related matters for corporate landlords based in London, Manchester and beyond. We create trusted working partnerships with our clients, adapting our inventory reports and property inspection services to meet individual needs, preferences and ways of working. We offer a highly responsive service that allocates additional resources on a ‘needs’ basis (e.g. launch days), took care of tenants and work closely with other suppliers (e.g. letting agents). Our knowledge of what’s involved in large accommodation projects, as well as our established team of local inventory clerks, meant that we can implement a flexible plan and dedicate sufficient resources. We take care of the administrative side of tenancies, liaise with letting agents and, with our friendly, supportive and independent approach, enhance the landlord’s reputation.
Our aim is to give landlords the protection they need and to make sure tenants not held responsible for pre-existing issues.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Work on behalf of letting agents and corporate landlords to compile Inventory reports, working to protect tenant’s deposits and landlord’s properties
- Travel around Manchester, acting as the face of our business, meeting agents, tenants and landlords
- Be the first person to great tenants, make them feel welcome
- Meet amazing people, explore stunning properties
- Dictate reports, take photographs, answering questions, explain concepts to tenants
- Complete online administration and handle keys
- Reports problems to landlords and letting agents
- Online training provided, followed by practical training around Manchester
- Flexible job for individuals that wish to work around other commitments
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Confidence. Must feel confident to back up the information you provide in your reports.
- People skills. Be diplomatic but firm when verifying the details of your reports.
- Conscientiousness. This is the key attribute that all of our property inspectors must maintain.
- Diligence. You will be a logical thinker and have a keen eye for detail, as our reports are renowned for being accurate and thorough.
- Self-discipline and Organisation. Although working as part of a strong team, you will be responsible for managing your own day whilst out on the road so must be self-disciplined, organised and pro-active.
- Composure. As a person, you must be confident, calm and diligent. You will regularly be meeting tenants that are checking in or out of a property, whilst often working to a busy time schedule to get to your next appointment on time.
- Pro-active and Communicative. As you will be working on your own out on the road, it is vital to maintain good communication with your tenant and the rest of the team throughout the day.
- Reliability. Above all, we are looking for hard-working, dependable people that are willing to get stuck in. In return for flexibility on our side, we need you to be adaptable too, to be prepared to work the odd long day or extra hours when needed.
- Transport. If you have own transport car that may be beneficial (not a requirement)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!