Position Code: MADBS50
This company is seeking solutions for worldwide products and brands to whom are looking to expand and achieve an international presence. All types of services that could intervene along the way can be resolved by them. This innovative process can adapt with e-commerce & physical stores.
Role: Business Coordinator
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assisting the Growth Manager in building a launch team in a targeted market.
- Directly involved in the process of launching the product in the new market and content creation. This includes drafting emails, reports, meeting minutes, presentations, and contacting partners, digital catalog & product data base).
- Involvement in Researching new global products with potential in Europe.
- Contacting potential partners to gain knowledge of the market insights, customer personas, and the possibility to make an order with them.
- Other general business tasks.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent management of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Power Point advanced).
- Spanish or English speaker.
- Well organized and capable of working independently.
- Experience in sales and client management.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Collaborative, responsible, and ready-to-try mindset.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!