Position Code: MADBS01
This Spanish Solar PV (PhotoVoltaic) Plant Engineering company are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions.
We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Our customers speed up the process of design and engineering and also reduce the construction costs of PV plants and Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) while increasing accuracy and asset profitability. PvDesign has a track record of +1,300 users reaching +2000GW simulated in over +130 countries worldwide.
PvDesign has proven to produce more than 5% of energy compared to the standard parameters used in the sector, a 20% asset profitability increase, and a reduction of the number of hours engineering teams spend by 85%. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
- Full training and onboarding program.
- Young, dynamic, and diverse work environment.
- Focused on international markets.
- Passionate about renewables, sustainability, and new technologies.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.
- Plenty of after-hours activities with the team
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Use Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly and monthly results
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Studies in Business, Marketing or related field
- Preferably last year of University (in view of the possibility to join the company after graduation)
- C1 in English, other languages are a plus
- Good communication skills via phone and email
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!