Internship Reference: SGMA26
This group is the holding company of Saigon Heat Basketball Team, SSA Sports and Vietnam University Games (VUG).
It is where passion meets growth. Their people are their main focus. By creating a culture where people can grow their ideas and work on their passions, they are able to achieve greatness. They began the journey with the intention of introducing and growing sports in Vietnam, after 10 years, they continue that journey with a focus on developing athletes and connecting people through sports. Their goal is to provide Vietnam with a new perspective on how to consume and experience sports entertainment.
They are in the forefront of an industry that they will define.
Marketing & Communications Intern
● Meet and work with like-minded people to create impact to the emerging soprt industry in Vietnam.
● Getting involved in building one of the most exciting sport brands in Vietnam, from brainstorm to transform exciting ideas into reality.
● Own a certain special project that you find significantly passionate. That means you will be in charge of the project from A to Z, including plan, get approved and execute it.
● Current 3rd or 4th year university students or fresh graduates, major in business marketing or management
● Major in sport marketing is a huge plus
● Critical thinking, problem solving skills and a “can-do” attitude will help you thrive here
● Creative and willing to share new ideas
● Good commands in English is a must