Internship Reference: SGMA25
This company is transforming the recruitment market with CRM-based marketing systems for client business development, recruitment, candidate relationship management, on-boarding and back office recruitment management. They have set their sights on bringing the next generation of recruitment systems to the market, employing artificial intelligence and machine-augmented decision making to streamline recruitment processes, bring quantum improvements to recruiting and help customers to be more successful. They believe this requires both advanced technology and the commitment to provide an advanced level of customer support to help their customers to fully-utilise the capabilities of their systems to make recruiters successful.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the Marketing Manager your main focus will be to build an effective strategy for the company’s digital marketing platforms including LinkedIn & Instagram. They require a structured calendar of posts and a guide as to what will create the most engagement and have the best long term impact on the company and its future sales. You will be required to engage with customers and the means to successfully deliver the organisations missions and values to the client base. There may also be opportunity to gain exposure to the rest of their marketing strategy if time permits.
● Ability to work independently and with teams to complete projects; and under tight deadlines
● Well organized, responsible and committed, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
● Self-learning, flexible and ability to think on the feet
● Proficient in English
● Good photography and videography skills
● Proven experience in managing digital marketing platforms successfully