Internship Reference: SGMA14
This company is a market-leading global professional services firm focusing on delivering technical excellence. They add value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core.
Here’s what they say about themselves…
“We are a genuine consultant and partner who deeply understands the challenges of our customers’ business and is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exactly the right solution for them. It is not about what we sell, it is all about how we think. We are well-known as an international company with customers in 80+ countries and working successfully in 3 main areas: IT, Talent and F&B. We provide world-class software and talent management solutions for big enterprises from 30+ industries. We do this by hiring people we believe in, and who believe in TRG, and empowering them with the skills and processes to outthink our competitors and deliver genuinely better solutions for our customers.
As a Marketing Intern, you will learn everything it takes to create a hyper-personalised experience for every customer by creating and delivering the right content at the right time. This position allows you to take full responsibility in managing social media, blogs, landing pages, emails, workflows and HubSpot contacts.
You will learn to research and plan marketing strategies, write persuasive content for emails and blogs to attract leads, and turn those potential leads into customers. What’s more, you get to analyse the effectiveness of the strategy by generating visual reports.
Managing the company website and SEO is another important skill that you will experience during the internship, and it is very crucial if you are following an inbound/ digital marketing career. Are you experienced and responsible enough to take this exciting role?
What does a successful Marketing Intern look like:
a. Hubspot certified, embraces Inbound
HubSpot is an all-in-one growth platform that helps companies grow better by attracting visitors, engaging leads, and delighting customers.
- Hubspot certified (Inbound related)
- Evangelises Inbound
b. Helps drive business growth and customer delight
Take part in planning and delivering initiatives that can directly impact all three stages of the customer experience, removing frictions, thus, keeping customers engaged and delighted, which in turns can help us to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Assist in research, development and curation of content for blog and website.
- Optimise existing content following SEO best practices to increase readability.
- Research and design buyer persona and buyer’s journey.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data for product information, list building, competitors and market analysis.
- Evaluate and manage the performance of marketing campaigns, blog articles, emails, landing pages, and social media posts.
- Assist in the organisation of marketing events.
- Assist in the making of strategies for multiple digital marketing campaigns to help generate new leads
- A self-starter with a desire to learn.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A result and detail-oriented.
- A passion for Marketing, how to attract, engage, and delight customers.
- Ability to work independently, or at the minimum, able to work well with minimal daily supervision.
- Good English communication is a big plus.