Internship Reference: SGMA01
What do these brands have in common? Manchester United, Guinness, Tanqueray Gin, Coca Cola, Lexus, Chrysler, BBC, Disney, Lebara, European Parliament… All have worked with this partner on design & development of bespoke merchandise. The company is a Supply Chain Management Company focused on Promotional Merchandise & POS (Point Of Sale) products. With a global merchandising, design and sales teams there is always something exciting going on.
The company has staff in Zhuhai (China), Hong Kong & Philippines. They are currently looking for Interns in their newly established Vietnam Offices. With a team of over 10 different nationalities, they require interns who are able to work in a multicultural work environment, often working in a team of 3-4 different nationalities.
With HQ in China and staff in Philippines & Hong Kong, Vietnam will be a major office mirroring the services offered in China. A long term partner, with more than 30 successful Intern China placements over the last 5 years, they are now expanding into the Vietnamese market together with InternVietnam.
– Develop and assist in marketing campaigns for our company.
– Look for creative ways in order to market our company internationally and develop brand awareness.
– To curate content online for blogs and for social media channels.
– To post daily blogs regarding promotional products and similar topics on WordPress and Blogger.
– To maintain social media channels including Twitter and Facebook.
– To develop and expand other social media channels including Linkedin, Youtube, and Instagram.
– Manage LinkedIn
– Arrange E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
– Be studying a marketing or business related degree, however, those with social media experience are also highly encouraged to apply.
– Fluent English. With a high level of written and verbal skills. Must have impeccable grammar and spelling.
– Keen interest in promotional products, marketing, and social media.
– Previous experience in using social media platforms such as Twitter, WordPress, and Blogger to engage with stakeholders desired, but is not essential.
– Passionate about work and strives to achieve the highest quality standard of work.