Position Code: LDNMA03
This company is a UK and European market entry specialist who focus on creating opportunities for tech start-ups from around the world:
Our launchpad was built to solve the globalisation problem for growth stage tech start-ups looking to scale internationally to UK and to Europe. The program is designed to build an initial partner and client base by the end of the program that sets the basis for an effective and profitable on the ground UK presence with limited upfront risk.
1. Product-Market Fit. Finding the right niche for the product
2. Identifying the right partners on the ground
3. Providing introductions to potential customers
4. Providing overseas Tech companies with an on the ground presence and support capability. “
Marketing & Design Internship
Possible design tasks and projects include:
- Work to support company branding, visual identity, and design guidance. You may learn and develop brand assets, branding standards and style guides for marketing and to effectively communicate with target audiences, customers, and vendors.
- Be responsible for designing management presentations using PowerPoint.
- Creating strong graphics for social media posts, ensuring that they align to brand guidelines and tech specifications.
- Work to create well designed templates for our e-newsletter, presentations, and print marketing.
- Do the rough cut of short promotional videos to be used for external stakeholders. While high-level guidance may be provided, the intern may have an opportunity to infuse creativity and vision into the project.
- Work closely with the marketing and website team to review current or create new digital collateral, videos, graphics and more.
Possible marketing tasks and projects include:
- Provide a professional social media strategy and implementation plan for posting and to increase engagement.
- Review and manage current social media accounts and assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Research topics and develop interesting posts that may appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for blog content scheduling and management supporting a monthly blogging calendar
- Work hands-on in our digital marketing campaigns.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Got a degree or studying for a degree
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!