Position Code: LISIT04
This is an online group travel booking platform based in Lisbon, Portugal. This platform was designed to revolutionize the way people plan their trips; with this company’s cost-saving packages, you will feel you’re at the top of the world in a minute. The company guide you to set the budget, the dates, the itinerary, excursions, and attractions all before you even land.
Today, the internet is the greatest tool for travelers everywhere, considering that there are so many options available for them to pick from. However, the information flood makes it difficult for travelers to make the correct decisions, especially when they are traveling in groups. This company’s mission is to ease this process by making travel planning not only efficient but also fun.
Role: Junior Full Stack Developer
This company is looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Junior full-stack developers are responsible for assisting in the development and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exposed to high-speed internet
- Ability to work with different time zones.