Internship Reference: SGDE10
This fast-growing SaaS (software-as-a-service) company is based in Asia and founded in 2012. Their Cloud CRM platform is used by the world’s leading recruitment firms. This is an exciting chance to start a start-up that has just hit ‘high-growth stage’. To give context: they’ve doubled their customer base in the past 6 months and are poised to double in size again by the end of 2017. Backed by Asia’s largest investment firms they are passionate about what they do – and looking for equally driven and bright people to join them on this journey of rapid expansion.
Creative Graphic / Web Designer
This company is looking for highly creative, innovative and detail-oriented Web Designer to join our growing team.
As an integral member of their design and development team, you will work on a broad range of exciting projects – from building beautiful web applications to designing innovative web experiences. This is an incredible opportunity to work in a fast-growing tech business alongside an enthusiastic, vibrant team.
● Work closely with marketing and management team to conceptualize, create and design the website wireframes and visuals
● Design graphics for all digital assets including: websites, landing pages, social media, blogs, eblasts and other digital marketing campaigns
● Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final developer hand-off
● Incorporate UI/UX designs and modern web trends
● Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
● Great portfolio of relevant web-based design work
● Solid understanding of design principles and colour psychology
● At least 2-3 years proven hands-on website design experience
● Proficient with Photoshop, lnDesign, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
● Understanding of mobile and responsive designs, as well as ability to design for varying screen size / resolutions
● Ability to work independently and with teams to complete projects; and under tight deadlines
● Well organized, responsible and committed, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
● Self-learning, flexible and ability to think on the feet
● Proficient in English
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Graphic/Web Design, or a Visual Arts subject a plus
● Good to have: Good photography and videography skills