Internship Reference: DLBS37
The company is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, India and ASEAN, their mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than two decades of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, they are your partner for growth in Asia.
Originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, the company is in its third decade of operations and has subsequently grown to support office and staff throughout China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Vietnam together with their alliance partners in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Their firm also maintain several liaison offices in the United States and Europe.
Market Analyst & Opportunity Coordinator
- Research company information online, to complete the opportunities profiles
- Performing company online research and communications for campaigns
- Assist with research information consolidation, classification, analysis and segmentation
- Sort out piles of information to generate complete report of opportunity campaigns need
- Assist with tracking opportunities internally by diligently, updating the maintain list once new opportunity is reached and responded, follow up with DSA specialists, mark stage record to keep list up-to-date
- Ensure opportunity list is accurate and with appropriate outcome in a timely manner
Information, Reporting and other Responsibilities:
- Assist in communicating with DSA offices across Asia to collect regular reports for collation
- Assist with providing professionally formatted, accurate campaign and opportunity reports on time.
- Input accurate opportunity and client information in company CRM systems
- Keep abreast of DSA’s latest publications every day, to continually enhance your knowledge
- Show eagerness to learn and develop an understanding DSA’s services which relate to foreign investment, legal, tax, and accounting
- Nationality of USA or European countries is preferred
- Language: German and English
- Accurate, diligent to work and eager to learn
- Easygoing, love to communicate and organize things
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Consciously accomplish the assigned multi-faceted tasks, with assured quality and minimized supervision, adhere to deadlines
- Work effectively within (and enjoys) diverse multicultural and multi-linguistic teams