This business operates as a low-cost China sourcing and quality assurance office, and thereby creates value in partnership with its clients and top China OEM factories. It aims to reduce sourcing costs by directing connecting clients with the most efficient Chinese manufacturers, utilising local input-cost and pricing knowledge, optimising logistics, and grouping buying power from several clients with similar sourcing needs. It manages the entire China supply chain – factory sourcing, production planning, quality assurance and logistics, providing a single dependable point of contact across multiple time zones, for all technical and commercial issues.
Number of employees: 20-25
- Sales, marketing & account Management
- Get to know the range of products and materials sourced by the company. Support account managers with their ongoing projects to get a feel for the products and nature of the market
- Generate sales leads through strategic market research, cold calling, networking etc
- Create & maintain marketing channels through online media & social Networking
- Learn about order and shipping processes in order to support account managers and agents in designated target countries with their exis-ting customers and orders
- Daily tasks such as translation, proof reading or website content management
- Design, layout, web content management and online marketing
- Students with an eye for design can help with brochure and flyer design projects
- Website content management, webdesign and online marketing campaigns
- Enthusiastic, motivated and fast learner.
- German speakers are encouraged to apply.
- Speakers of other European languages such as French, Spanish or Italian would also be given priority.
- Knowledge of webdesign or design programmes such as photoshop, illustrator or InDesign would be an advantage for certain roles
- Successful interns may be considered for future employment with the company.