Internship Reference: CDHR07
Founded by an international team in 2014, this Organisation is an International HR Service Platform which embodies the spirit of diversity and globalization. There experienced consultants conscientiously manage the cultural nuances and expectations between employer and employee.
The company’s expat life service ensures a smooth transition for candidates from overseas, helping to prepare and empower international talents for their new careers in China.
It’s this level of personalization and care which consistently makes this company the top choice for international HR services.
International Recruitment Consultant
- Study job descriptions and industries of clients to plan follow-up searching strategies;
- Approach potential candidates in a variety of ways, including cold calls, referral-based connections or talent databases, and conduct screening interviews by telephone;
- Screen the candidates on qualifications and possible fit according to the relevant job profile;
- Present qualified candidates to the Recruitment Manager alongside written comments, and attend interviews with Recruitment Manager if required;
- Update Recruitment Manager with reports which include search status and market feedback on a bi-weekly basis.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate able to work full-time;
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication skills (Mandarin would be a plus);
- Results-oriented, and capable of working with deadlines;
- High-energy team player who can succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills — applicant must enjoy meeting people and working in a team;
- Strong common-sense and eagerness to learn.