Internship Reference: CDBS39
Headquartered in China, with offices in the U.S., Spain and Australia, the company is a multifunctional consulting service company with a unique set of services and legal advantages. They have been servicing clients internationally in the areas of Immigration, Real Estate and Consulting. In particular, they represent some of United States regional centers & traditional investment (EB-5) projects, and investment projects in Spain. With the company’s team of experienced real estate agents, they provide clients with properties both for commercial and personal use. It is the company’s mission to not only assist foreign companies to find strategic partners in China, but also to offer a global platform to their Chinese entrepreneurs to succeed in an ever-changing business community.
Number of staff: 86 (Worldwide)
Internet Marketing Specialist
- Create and maintain search engine optimization for company website and blog content
- Develop relationships with other websites to obtain quality links
- Improve search engine Rankings
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods
- Oversee the social media strategy, manage social media accounts, create social media content and build fans/followers on various social channels/networks. Work to continually increase, interaction, activity, lead generation and reach
- Manage regular analysis and reports on website, internet advertising, and social media performance
- Continually improve the usability, design, content and conversion rate of the company website
- Graphic design of articles, speeches, blog posts, proposals, press releases, presentations, advertisements, brochures
- Monitor the company’s online reputation
- Major in Information Technology or Business Marketing,
- Clear understanding of Search Engine Optimization and search engine-friendly website designs
- Interest and knowledge in blogs, SEO, SEM, and business analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing social media accounts and/or business-related blogs is a plus.
- Experience with successfully managing business website(s) with web analytics tools and web technology implementation is a plus.
- English language skills, basic Chinese language skills is a plus
- Ability to work well in a team