Position Code: MANHR01
The company is an award-winning translation agency that aims to break language and cultural barriers by helping you communicate effectively in 900+ language combinations. They provide fast turnaround times without compromising on quality. They have a proven track record, and they’re renowned for the quality and result-oriented translation services they provide. As an award-winning translation service provider, they’re setting the pace in the industry.
They also offer free sample translations to demonstrate our high-quality standards. Their global team of linguists is properly vetted to ensure they always deliver accurate translations. They are a team of experts, who are client-driven and passionate about what they do.
They believe translation is an art that requires cultural knowledge, originality, and fluidity. They have delivered translation projects that have delivered results in foreign markets making them the perfect company to help the customers connect with your global audience.
Role: Human Resources Specialist Internship
Key Activities include:·
Onboarding & Induction
- Employee relations and engagement
- Revise and change current HR policies
- Create & implement new HR policies
- Vendor management
- Build and develop relationships with employees
- Suggest new ideas/workflows and implement them
- Opportunity to learn new skills and grow existing ones ·
- Chance to be a part of building a brand from the ground up ·
- Chance for a permanent role and growth opportunities ·
- Be part of an exciting and innovative start-up ·
- Friendly and supportive work environment ·
- Day off on your birthday
You’ll be joining a truly flexible working environment where you can work remotely from home alongside having access to our great communal working space in Manchester City Centre.
As an HR Intern, you will learn how to promote and maintain positive employee relations at Global Translations UK. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kickstart your career then we would love to hear from you!
- Degree in HR, HR Management or a related field
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Experienced with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proofreading and a keen eye for detail ·
- A keen interest in travel and culture
- Work from your own laptop