Position Code: LISHR01
This is a leading e-commerce and supplements brand in Portugal and conquering Europe.
They have a powerful team, always innovating and delivering the best to positively impact their customers’ lives, providing fitness, energy, health and well-being. And that’s why they have been growing above 50%/year in recent years!
Their team doesn’t stop growing either: they’re always looking for talent who make things happen and want to contribute to their mission. They value leadership, initiative, ownership, a growth mindset and a sense of purpose and urgency. Is it you? Then come join their team!
Human Resources Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Publication of vacancies;
- Screening of CVs;
- Competency interviews;
- Other Human Resources activities (focus on ReS)
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Degree in Psychology or Administration (last year of course or conclusion);
- Fluent in English, knowledge in a second language is a plus (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch…)
- Previous experience in Hunting projects, recruitment and selection (desirable);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Great sense of responsibility, initiative and organization;
- Knowledge of Excel;
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!