Position Code: MXBS55
We are a Human Resources consultancy and services firm designed for people and companies to exceed their business goals in today’s changing and challenging work environment. We partner with a broad range of clients to help them succeed in their business strategy execution by creating the culture and engagement they need in their workforce to deliver its value proposition. We work on everything from talent attraction, leadership management development, diversity and inclusion, employee retention and engagement, to employee experience and career coaching.
We believe that HR has a leading role in creating the future of work in a company. We use three pillars to help clients address their workforce plans and challenges: growth mindset, intergenerational collaboration and agility. We partner with our clients to create a strategic case for diversity to promote inclusive cultures that brings a competitive advantage to the market.
Our Founder and General Manager started the business after 26 years of corporate experience, she serves local and multinational companies to increase their workforce engagement and better execute their business strategy. She has a degree in Industrial Relations, a master’s degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation focusing on Diversity and Inclusion and recently she is studying a certification in neurosciences with the Neuroleadership Institute. Her online course about leadership with unconscious bias has been delivered to large audiences for corporate training.
HR Marketing & Branding Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Help with the development of our Talent & HR consultancy brand in Mexico, to position us as the go-to for Diversity and Inclusion solutions.
- Design a digital marketing campaign focused on diversity and inclusion hiring solutions for corporations.
- Benchmark insights into UK solutions that may be applicable to Mexico in terms of diversity and inclusion consulting and talent management.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Student of digital marketing, brand development or other marketing & HR related focus.
- A basic understanding of Spanish and an interest in Mexican culture would be useful.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!