Position Code: BERHR07
This company was founded in Berlin in 2017 with the goal of making everyone’s financial lives better through intuitive banking and financial services. They have the strategy, the experience and the know-how – and, most importantly, the desire – to build better banking and empower consumers to make better informed financial choices.
They also believe in the personal touch and their team will work alongside yours to build the perfect banking app.
Role: HR/ Accounting Intern
- Support on accounting entries, review billing statements, invoices, and similar documents for accuracy and assist in the creation of financial statements;
- Support accounting documents (expenses, reconciliations) management and storage;
- Support legal agreements management and storage
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Excellent English: written and spoken
- Analytical skills, rigour, and attention to detail
- Experience handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Good organisational skills