Position Code: MANBS10
The company is the award-winning Manchester e-commerce gift business that sends trees as gifts to people all over the UK and Ireland. They are a young team in a fast-growing company that likes to work hard and play hard.
An exciting new hands-on role with opportunities for career progression. This unique position combines horticultural or gardening knowledge with copywriting, product management, sales and customer service with online social media, to provide guidance & support to both inspire their customers and delight their friends and family.
Data sits at the heart of their business. This is a great opportunity to apply your existing technical skills and previous work or live project experience. There’s an opportunity to make your mark by applying your initiative, expertise and experience to contribute to their data roadmap.
You’ll be joining a close-knit team. Working closely with their MD, you’ll have an opportunity to shape how they work. During the internship, you’ll see your recommendations get implemented rapidly and see the business impact of your insights while using the latest tools and technologies.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You will use your analytical skills, initiative and ideas to transform our raw data into meaningful insights that drive business decisions in their business Growth and Operations.
- You will be tasked to solve a variety of problems to maximise the Lifetime Value of the customers.
- Developing actionable customer insights to help inform their development strategy.
- A big focus on automation and will like to build long-term solutions rather than one-off requests that can be used as the business continues to grow at pace.
- You will be a clear concise communicator, able to work autonomously with stakeholders to shape analytical requests that deliver the most valuable insight in a timely manner.
- The role will suit someone who is looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced, B2C high-growth brand and is looking to make an immediate impact.
- You will bring energy and positivity to the role, looking for every opportunity to learn and craft the role around their values: care, pride, customer first, innovation and delight.
- They want someone who brings their previous experience to innovate in this role and challenge their current ways of doing things.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!