Internship Reference: (Ref.: DLBS25)
This firm is an international corporation established in 50 countries with a cumulated turnover of 3.1 billion Euros. In a world where increasing demographics are boosting food demand, they create and distribute innovative solutions in plant, human and animal nutrition. The company is a leading producer and distributor of mineral raw materials for agricultural, and industrial and environmental markets.
The company’s ambition: Innovate.
The mission: Overcome future nutritional and industrial challenges.
As a specialist in Plant nutrition, Animal nutrition and well-being, within the corporation, they cultivate success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. The corporation also insures a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes.
Their strength? The 7,900 men and women who share the values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
Business Development Internship
Actively participate in the development of the company’s agricultural activities for the following countries: Taiwan, China, Japan and South Korea.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Conduct market research: collection of all the macro and micro information, various key players (prospects, events, seminars) on our markets, potential partners, as well as paperwork & regulatory capital for the implementation of our products in these markets
- Source and pursue these contacts, prospects and partners to promote our products and start a business approach
- Relaunch all existing prospects and leads
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- Ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments
- Currently enrolled in your final year of university, majoring in international trade, marketing or similar, or in a technical degree (e.g. project engineering)
- You have a strong sales temperament, you proved your ability to work in a team, and you are always driven by results.
- Advance language skills in Mandarin and English are mandatory.
- Notions in Japanese or Korean could be an advantage.
- Prior experience (internship) in the industry or another B2B context is a plus. Solid job training and knowledge of products will be provided.