Internship Code: PEKIT01
This internship host is a HR Technology Company that builds enhanced systems to help students navigate their career path. They support universities with the right systems and help companies locate the right entry-level talent with the appropriate skill sets. They are at the intersection of people, social impact and technology.
Their team is passionate about solving pertinent social issues by mobilizing their available connections, and other resources at their disposal. In the process they hope to have a positive impact on peoples lives. Their greater purpose is to democratise opportunities for the youth.
They want everyone, regardless of their background, education or socio-economic status to have the opportunity to receive an education and a career. This is what gets them out of bed every morning and every single thing they do is to move them closer to solving this problem.
If you yearn to do something or serve a purpose that is intended for the greater good, you’re reading the right internship advert.
Full-Stack Engineer IT Internship
This internship host is looking to hire a full-stack engineer intern to help them build out their product enhancement features.
As a developer, you will:
- Build new features on the company website based on user feedback and product development patterns
- Design and decide what to build based on what would help users and drive growth. You won’t be handed a spec; you’ll be coming up with it!
- Build data pipelines to crawl, process, and synthesize data from various sources around the web
- Debug and fix bugs and scale the infrastructure as it grows
- Review code written by other engineers
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, Python etc
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communicator