Internship Reference: SGFN03
This company is a market-leading global professional services firm focusing on delivering technical excellence. They add value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core.
Here’s what they say about themselves…
“We are a genuine consultant and partner who deeply understands the challenges of our customers’ business and is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exactly the right solution for them. It is not about what we sell, it is all about how we think. We are well-known as an international company with customers in 80+ countries and working successfully in 3 main areas: IT, Talent and F&B. We provide world-class software and talent management solutions for big enterprises from 30+ industries. We do this by hiring people we believe in, and who believe in the organisation, and empowering them with the skills and processes to outthink our competitors and deliver genuinely better solutions for our customers.
Finance & Accounting Intern
Kickstart your career in finance and gain practical experience by joining our diverse and growing team today!
You will be working directly with our finance director and CEO to help in the development of financial management policies and practices, budget control, accounting and so on.
You can expect to immerse yourself in researching financial trends, generating reports, and taking notes during meetings in addition to several administrative tasks.
What does a successful Finance Intern look like:
- You will be putting your knowledge into practice by supporting members of the Finance and Accounting team in their duties. As you will be handling sensitive, confidential financial information, you are required to uphold integrity and fairness in your daily work.
- Collect, process, verify and report financial information to your direct report.
- Modify, document and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Take on analytical and management support tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Assist with maintaining accurate financial records using TRG’s accounting system.
- An infinitely curious and open mind.
- A passion to learn and grow.
- Adoption of our core values.
- A high level of ethics, accuracy and responsibility.
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial principles and an aptitude for math.
- Proficient in using spreadsheets.
- Fluent in English communication.