Position Code: MANMA41
The company is a social enterprise dedicated to assisting the wide range of organisations in the UK & EU challenged with delivering health and social care policy.
Event Planning Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assisting with promoting webinars – personal email invites to past viewers.
- Assisting with promoting conferences – contacting past attendees (phone/email) inviting them to attend on a funded place via a discount code.
- Helping with social media posts, posting past webinars, past conference presentations/interviews, and future webinars.
- Assisting with post-webinar package, sending viewers list with job titles and organisations if a sponsor has requested.
- Sending checklists to sponsors and following up, requesting presentation details and requesting social media accounts.
- Post webinars/conferences on social media accounts.
- Post webinars/conferences on NHS workspaces.
- Post webinars/conferences on events promotion sites (Eventbrite, 10times etc).
- Uploading newly collected emails to email marketing platform.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good communication skills, and literacy skills for email communications.
- Basic/advanced understanding of social media (LinkedIn/Twitter).
- Ability to use MS suites (Excel/Word).
- An interest in Healthcare/Government Policy (Not a requirement but advantageous).
- An interest in marketing broadly and willingness to learn business marketing techniques/strategies with a particular focus on digital and physical conferences and events.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!