Internship Code: BERBS05
Our app is the go-between that helps businesses and employees to co-create long lasting wellbeing and drive the right change. Increase innovation, performance, & efficiency. Identify at-risk employees and reduce cases of burnout. We do more than monitor and detect trends, we also help employers to take action – all while keeping individual data anonymous. This can help organisations to minimize employee churn, increase moral, & decrease turnover costs.
Possible tasks include:
- Creating content to inspire and excite HR professionals.
- Monitor Social media to boost reach and engagement.
- Preparation of imagery and video for social media posts
- Engagement with our social media communities around our posts, their messages, and queries
- Analysing online platform engagement using tools like Intercom.io
- Mailing list management and email support of community using tools like Mailchimp
- Monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns, through linkedin and google ads.
- Improving the customer awareness and engagement through supporting drip campaign efforts.
- Supporting administrative duties
- Interaction with customers and assisting the customer support team
- KYE : Know your enemy, conduct competitor research
- Solid understanding of major Marketing Methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in tracking Marketing activities
- Curiosity and a great attitude, we provide training for anything else.
- Basic Photoshop and video editing skills a huge plus
- Outgoing and sociable personality. Happy to have a beer/other drink and a chat after our Friday Demos!