Position Code: BERBS33
This Internship Host Company aims to become a well-known and trustworthy partner for companies and public institutions that seek contact with decision-makers in political institutions and give them the opportunity to talk about their business to generate win-win situations.
With Associates in Berlin, Brussels, London, and Tallinn, they provide expertise, experience, and reach across multiple parts of the world. To ensure the economic success of their clients they make sure to provide guidance throughout the political structure of the target audience and ensure having discussions with the right people at the right time. The Host Company are offering an internship of at least two months, to assist the team with research, monitoring and account management.
Role: Digital Marketing/Social Media Communications Assistant
Possible tasks and projects include:
- This is a remote full-time unpaid internship.
- As a part of a multi-national team, you will be contributing to shaping the host company brand and implementing their clients’ communications strategies.
- Working independently and collaborating with consultants, associates and policy researchers to ensure the development of high-quality deliverables.
- Furthering their brand presence online by developing social media and web pages.
- Developing their blog and newsletter.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Knowledge and confident use of social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter especially) and their Marketing tools.
- Knowledge of and confidence use advertising tools e.g. Google Ads, reporting tools, SEO.
- Excellent written skill in English (more languages a plus).
- Strong computer skills.
- Creative and analytically thinking.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Interest in Politics, Public Affairs or Communications.
- Some understanding of the education sector.
- Background (studies or work) in Sales, Marketing, Advertisement, Business Development, Communications or related disciplines.
- Graphic Design Skills (Adobe Suite).
- Knowledge of WordPress is highly desirable.
- German, Italian or French at a proficient level is a plus.