Position Code: BERBS12
This internship host company is on a mission to democratise natural wine through a user-friendly app to inspire, educate and empower a growing community of wine drinkers.
They connect consumers with artisanal producers through technical innovation, bringing back provenance in consumption. As the first-ever natural wine delivery app, its interface is full of design features to have a unique tasting and learning experience.
They bridge the gap in delivery services with outstanding quality products, AI systemisations and an exceptional user experience.
Role: Digital Marketing/SEO Intern
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Increase search presence and search engine ranking
- Connect Shopify and Google Merchandise and input product catalogue
- Brand mapping, marketing positioning, competitor research, and advertorials
- Monitor all SEO analytics and suggest improvements
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Plan, implement and monitor paid advertising campaigns
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Current enrollment in a related BS (Year 2+) or Masters degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising/Media or other relevant fields
- At least 6 months to a year of digital marketing experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English & / or German
- Adaptable to start-up life: good self-management ability, courage to challenge yourself, self-learning and initiative
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bring fun and a light sense of humor to the team.