Position Code: MANMA37
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Executing social media and communication campaigns to align with growth strategies (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Grow our community on different platforms.
- Writing content for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating content for mail diffusion and sending it to the selected target market.
- Engage our audience and be a quick opportunity seeker by creating a CRM / mailing strategy and Youtube content.
- Work on measurement strategy to monitor our marketing performance.
- Understand and analyze the social media trends on each channel.
- Work with the commercial team to create and launch offers.
- Develop and test product marketing strategies (including pricing, advertising, and product launches) to help our products flourish to their full, market-leading potential.
- Manage marketing activities to keep our campaigns resonant, successful, and capable of enhancing the brand.
- Contribute to product development, proposing improvements to the customer funnel, and suggesting new features that would make the product more marketable.
- Come up with new ways to advertise our product and present the company.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Expertise working on different channels.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Good eye for design structures.
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work.
- The ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!