Position Code: MANMA38
The company is an eCommerce business supplying dog products and essentials for dogs across the UK.
They are a team of friendly and knowledgeable dog owners offering practical products designed to improve your dogs’ happiness and well-being making owning a dog even more fun.
They aim to make dog owners’ lives much easier and more enjoyable with a range of practical and helpful products.
They are a small family-owned and run business that has expanded rapidly in the first 3 years but continues to strive to help more dog owners and grow the business for the future.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Improve content and on-page SEO – particularly through category focus and blogs.
- Improve off-page SEO – through PR articles and genuine helpful backlink focus (white hat only).
- Social Media Management – including strategy, creativity and creating engagement.
- Email Management – analysing and planning the next phase strategy around email marketing, creative & content, strategy to grow the database, considering new automated flows.
- Paid ads – project to analyse and plan how we improve profitability in this area – Google and Meta.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- English language to a high standard of written ability.
- SEO skills.
- Social Media skills.
- Paid ads skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!