Position Code: MADBS17
This NGO is a group of young people who saw the need for change in 2020. The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has made us all more aware of the importance of health in all areas. For this reason, this NGO arose from the need to help those people who have the least resources in terms of health, carrying out their activities in Equatorial Guinea.
Their first objective is to promote health and disease prevention. Through their project, they want to bring health resources closer to those who need them most.
Their second objective is the commitment to a complete education for all children and young people. To this end, this NGO helps them with their homework and carries out activities that promote the values of teamwork.
Role: Digital Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Manage and schedule social media content.
- Substantially increase social media followers, engagement and reach.
- Create a social media publishing plan on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the company blog.
- Respond to social media activity (comments, shares, likes).
- Improve the company’s SEO strategy.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent candidates will have a strong command of Instagram, Facebook and other relevant social networks.
- A background or interest in marketing, social media or advertising.