Position Code: MADBS16
We live in a contradictory epoch. The fourth industrial revolution unfolding at unprecedented speed promises to unleash a world of abundance. At the same time, accelerating global issues such as climate change threaten to upend life as we know it.
This company is fostering a stakeholder ecosystem where sustainable transformation and prosperity are incentivized and aligned. They believe that science, data, and exponential technologies will be quintessential in realizing new ways of working, living, and driving sustainable industry transformation forward.
In line with their vision of the future of work and collaboration, this company foresees its future as a decentralized autonomous ecosystem built on Web 3.0 that unites and incentivizes stakeholders to foster sustainability and prosperity in the world.
Role: Digital Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Creating and implementing marketing ideas to support the company’s brand images.
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages, blog content, or social media messages.
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researchings and monitoring activity of company competitors.
- Create a market list for potential leads.
- Perform additional tasks or projects assigned.
- Improve content that will help the Company website rank up in terms of SEO.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Know the basics of marketing.
- Know how to plan and have the ability to manage time.
- Have creative and good presentation skills.
- Great level of English.