Position Code: BKKBS06
This internship host company is a Business Agility Transformation expert. Their team brings multiple decades of experience in business improvement, human capability development, and digital transformation.
They are passionate about working closely with business executives and professionals, creating communities of high-performance leaders for the modern economy.
Digital Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create engaging content and articles on a variety of subjects to be published on a network of different websites
- Using an in-house planner to organise content distribution
- Design Artwork for social media post
- Grow brand awareness campaign through working with Product Development and Sales team
- Attend and support events to gain a better understanding of host company customers
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Undergraduate students in a relevant field
- Strong English – written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude with an open mind
- An understanding of B2B marketing is an advantage
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!