Internship Reference: MANMA06
VoiceIQ Ltd is a leading UK-based software company. The company combines voice, AI and CRM integration to create a business phone system that dramatically increases the efficiency of enterprise call operations. The VoiceIQ® phone system enables users to have conversations that matter while VoiceIQ does the hard work, ultimately leading to increased sales, employee efficiency, regulatory and service success, all driven by AI call schedules, insights and actions.
In just under two years, VoiceIQ has grown to a company of 25+ and secured funding of over £2,500,000. The people behind VoiceIQ include a world class Oxford University AI Professor, a seasoned enterprise software exec that has grown salesforce UK over the last 10 years and a team of exceptionally talented product and engineering professionals. The company has significant sales, team and technological growth plans for the next 4 years and is already generating significant market interest.
Digital Marketing Executive
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will work with the Marketing Director to formulate and execute a 3 month social media plan. The social media campaign should drive direct sales and increase brand awareness. Specific duties will include:
– Creating a social media posting plan for 3 months across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the company blog
– Creating content for posting (blog posts, articles, daily posting, videos). The creation of all content will be done as part of the company’s Marketing and Creative team
– Responding to social media activity (comments, shares, likes)
Additionally, you will be work with the Marketing Director to enhance the company’s SEO strategy. Specific duties will include:
– Analysing website analytics to create keyword plan
– Implement keywords strategically across the site
– Identify and suggest additional website improvements
In addition to these specific duties, you will work closely with the Marketing Director and Business Development for ideating and initiating campaigns for direct lead generation.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
– Enrolled in a Business or Marketing related degree OR equivalent industry experience
– Keen interest in high-technology (AI, NLP, Machine Learning)
– Some Digital Marketing Experience
– Excellent written communication skills
– Desire to work in a start-up environment