Position Code: MADBS30
This company aims to democratize Artificial Intelligence by creating products to solve basic, social and human problems.
They have developed a SAS to extract the body measurements of a person, from a simple video recorded with the camera of any smartphone.
They have developed an Artificial Intelligence model based on computer vision that, based on a video of a person turning 360 degrees, generates a 3D avatar, from which they subsequently extract all the measurements. It is simple, fast, reliable, non-invasive and without the need for contact.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
This company is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help us improve and bring to market their product and scale it to millions of users. Continuous learning is a priority for this startup and they support all their team with learning and development, and have access to industry advisors and mentors to help you when you are stuck!
- Executing social media and communication campaigns to align with growth strategies (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Grow our community on different platforms.
- Writing content for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating content for mail diffusion and sending to the selected target market.
- Engage our audience and be a quick opportunity seeker by creating a CRM / mailing strategy and Youtube content.
- Work on measurement strategy to monitor our marketing performance.
- Understand and analyze the social media trends on each channel.
- Work with the commercial team to create and launch offers.
- Develop and test product marketing strategies (including pricing, advertising, and product launches) to help our products flourish to their full, market-leading potential.
- Manage marketing activities to keep our campaigns resonant, successful, and capable of enhancing the brand.
- Contribute to product development, proposing improvements to the customer funnel, and suggesting new features that would make the product more marketable.
- Come up with new ways to advertise our product and present the company.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Expertise working on different channels.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Good eye for design structures.
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work.
- The ability to think outside the box.
- English: excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Spanish or other languages will be a plus.
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization.
- Proactive: you are passionate about bringing value on your own – when you find an opportunity to make an impact, you go and get it done.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!