Internship Code: LDNMA01
We are a non-profit organisation based in London, focusing on sustainable development and policy advisory. Our mission is to deliver innovative approaches to promote and implement sustainability on a collaborative basis where all sectors of society (authorities, businesses, citizens, NGOs, and media) work together towards a common goal.
We operate to promote Sustainable Development Goal 17 ‘Partnership’, in providing the connections needed for cross sector collaboration. We usually work with commercial enterprises, NPOs, charities and branches of government.
Our services include:
- Research, project/product management, advisory, coaching, business analysis, sustainability advisory, training sessions, gap analysis and gamification strategies.
- Playable advertising: Immersive Educational Advertising for the consulting, design and development of the playable ad campaign
- Consulting on, designing and the product management of apps for sustainability
- General, technical, and academic writing
- Speeches at panels, conferences, conventions, presentations
- Collaborating on sustainability projects, also charitable projects
- Networking and connecting organisations with matching needs to achieve specific projects
Social Media & Communications Intern
Possible tasks include:
- Helping to develop a social media presence to improve reputation and public awareness of our goals
- Writing articles related to sustainability that are thoroughly researched
- Proofreading, editing and managing blog posts for our WordPress site
- Creating content for social media channels to help broadcast our recent projects (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook)
- SEO management
- Short video content creation
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about Sustainability
- Required previous experience in building presence and content writing for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent level of written English is essential
- Mandarin or other language skills would also be a bonus