Internship Code: SHBS03
As a regional expert provider of corporate services, this organisation helps corporates and private clients seamlessly advance their businesses and interests in difficult-to-navigate markets in Asia.
Their regional network of experts is pushing the corporate services sector with bold, innovative solutions that are seamlessly delivered to the highest global standards.
If you are a young and passionate professional about everything online marketing related then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. As the companies’ Social Media & Digital Marketing intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with creating and implementing the overall communications and marketing plan, focusing specifically on the organisation’s digital presence.
Digital Marketing Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels
- Assist with website copywriting, proofreading, and updating as needed
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track the growth of campaigns
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Currently enrolled student in Digital Marketing
- Ability to take initiative and managing projects from beginning to end
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the English Language