Position Code: BKKMA01
This company is a performance-led digital marketing agency focused on Southeast Asia. They form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results.
They are a group of passionate individuals who enjoy digital marketing and e-commerce, two dynamically changing areas in the 21st century.
Digital Marketing Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Monitor existing and create new digital campaigns on search engines, social media and e-commerce websites, and other performance marketing platforms
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Analysts on client performance and requests
- Take ownership of one’s own project and present progress during the company’s monthly meeting
- Join calls with clients and help prepare slide decks for the calls
- Communicate directly with clients regarding campaigns’ performance, if appropriate
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Interested in pursuing their career in digital marketing agencies /startups/tech companies
- Looking for a steep learning curve to learn as much as possible
- Enjoy challenges and are willing to take on responsibility
- Results-oriented and good with numbers
- English working proficiency (written and spoken)
- Chinese is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!