Position Code: SGMA42
This global retail sourcing company has been enhancing the quality of our customers’ daily life within over 11,900 stores based in France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Brazil, Argentina etc. From classic honeycomb duvet sets and garden BBQ tables to dazzling Bluetooth party speaker towers and innovative “coup de Coeur” 3D printed ceramics, our talents source and ship over 27,000 references of the most trendy and qualitative products in line with European standards, at sustainable prices across Asia, Europe & Latin America.
With 500 collaborators from 20 different nationalities operating from 9 office locations globally (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh, Dhaka, Delhi, Istanbul, Massy/Paris, Sao Paulo), we uphold the belief that our workplace diversity and solid work ethos empower us to always achieve higher business performance.
– If you revel in working within a global organization of diverse cultures,
– If you enjoy connecting with colleagues in vast professions and across borders,
– If you dream of challenging the status quo and re-inventing new ideas for global consumers,
– If you are passionate about service delivery and bringing the best satisfaction to our clients,
Join us in one of our 4 main commercial teams and make an impact through the world’s leading consumer platform to create yourself an uprising and fulfilling career!
Digital Branding & Marketing Intern
As our intern, you will join us on the journey toward becoming a truly global company with an employer brand that is globally aligned and communicated in the best way possible. Your primary focus will be on improving our digital presence. Working alongside with Human Resources team you will be an integral part focusing on employment branding and recruitment marketing:
- Join us in driving our presence on social media, including our LinkedIn page.
- Creating content for digital communication, including our LinkedIn articles, videos and storyboards for our career site and blogs.
- Investigate new ways of communication and ensure that we are present on the right social media.
- Participation in planning, preparation and execution of employer branding campaigns.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
Relevant education within communication, marketing, storytelling, movie production or the like is preferred but not a must.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Interest in and knowledge of employer branding is preferred.
- Experience with recording, production and editing small video projects is an advantage.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!