Position Code: MANBS24
The host company is a social enterprise that creates innovative spaces to help people reach their full potential in a way that’s right for them. From technology courses to art classes, the company acts as a revolving door to guide individuals towards bigger, better things along their life journey.
Its mission is to play a part in positive transformational change in human lives. The host company focuses on helping individuals succeed through innovation and creativity. Its vision is to see people thriving regardless of their initial circumstances or the challenges they may face.
Through its various projects, the host company supports a diverse range of groups, including young people, South Asian women, the elderly, and those struggling with mental illness and addiction.
Data Analytics Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collect and organize data from various sources using various tools
- Conduct data analysis and generate reports to help the company make informed decisions
- Assist in creating data visualizations to communicate insights effectively
- Collaborate with other departments to understand business needs and provide data-driven insights.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background in Data Analytics, Big Data or Business Analytics
- Knowledge of Data Analytics tools
- Alignment with the company’s mission, i.e. bringing about social change and empowerment through innovative projects
- Solid logical thinking & collaboration skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!