Position Code: BERBS38
This Internship Host Company is a rental home marketplace that provides flexible housing in vibrant coliving communities for the new generation of young professionals. Bridging the gap between offering affordable housing while also increasing homeowners’ occupancy rates.
Every house is managed by an in-house host, vetted through the Host Company, ensuring a hassle-free experience for both tenants and landlords.
Customer Success Manager
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Market analysis and research on the latest trends in Coliving, Social Networks, Proptech, Traveltech, Co-working.
- Assist with responses to customer queries, and incoming messages in a timely and accurate way.
- Collect real-time feedback from guests on their experience in Cambra Homes and use this data to help conclude how to improve the guest experience with the management team.
- Develop empathy for the users, identify their needs, and analyze their pain points to shape the product roadmap accordingly.
- Be in contact with house managers, answer questions and make sure that they follow the action plan (take pictures, post on Instagram, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the product team to ensure a great user experience.
- Assist with the production of reports, and gather data to have a better understanding of our performance.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Educational background in a business discipline, ideally with a focus on sales, communications, marketing or similar field.
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel).
- Strong spoken and written English language skills.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious, forward-thinking, tech-savvy and high-spirited intern.
- Problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to go beyond clients’ initial requests/issues to understand their underlying needs.
- Experience in customer service is a plus as well as experience with CRM systems and customer service tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!